Thanks for the guide! I have tried following it as closely as possible and after double checking I’m not quite sure why my implementation is failing logins, similarly to dane.vinson. After logging in through the universal login, I get redirected back to my app but am met with no change to the access control component and a message saying “There was an error logging you in”. In the debug log I see two 401 errors, but I’m not sure why. If anyone has any clues I would appreciate the assistance!
gonsalvg
20
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| What is Blazor? A Tutorial on Building Web Apps with Authentication | 173 | 26178 | May 30, 2024 | |
| Authentication/login-failed | 10 | 14498 | April 30, 2021 | |
| Provide updated samples | 1 | 74 | June 15, 2025 | |
| Blazor WASM permission based Authorization | 4 | 2703 | March 12, 2025 | |
| Issue with Blazor WASM not returning to ReturnUrl after Sign-In | 4 | 2402 | March 1, 2024 |