In working through this article I’ve found that when I assign the RemoteAuthenticationOptions.ProviderOptions.ResponseType to “code” I get a 401 response with the message “There was an error trying to log you in: ‘’”. If I do not assign the ResponseType (defaults to token?) the login succeeds, however, after successful login attempts access my API fail at the TryGetToken method. Inspection of the AccessTokenResult shows it’s Status is RequiredRedirect. Any thoughts on what I can try here?
dane.vinson
12
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| What is Blazor? A Tutorial on Building Web Apps with Authentication | 173 | 26178 | May 30, 2024 | |
| Authentication/login-failed | 10 | 14498 | April 30, 2021 | |
| Provide updated samples | 1 | 74 | June 15, 2025 | |
| Blazor WASM permission based Authorization | 4 | 2703 | March 12, 2025 | |
| Issue with Blazor WASM not returning to ReturnUrl after Sign-In | 4 | 2402 | March 1, 2024 |