@mathiasconradt I’m not sure if the conversation you had with tom addresses this, but here is our desired user onboarding flow:
- On our site, the admin invites specific emails to be onboarded. Our system sends custom invitation links to those emails.
- Users click on the link in their email & come to our onboarding page
- The user fills out their information (name/password/etc) and clicks submit
- Our system validates that the user came from a valid onboarding link
- An Auth0 account is created for the user
- We generate an access_token on our server for the newly created user
- We send the access_token to the client & they can begin using the site as the user that was just created
So far, we are able to accomplish everything except step 7. We’re using the Auth0 React library and as far as I can tell, there’s no easy to provide the acess_token generated in step 6 to the Auth0 React library. So the Auth0 library will say that the user is not authenticated & the user will be directed to our universal login page.
Is there a way to “seed” the Auth0 React library with an access_token, so the user is not forced to immediately login?