Sharing authentication between native app & two websites

We’ve got a mobile app (Xamarin) and two websites (landing.company.com and www.company.com) using Auth0.js

A user can log into the mobile app, and then can be redirected to www.company.com. Also, use can go from www.company.com to landing.company.com or the other way around.

As Custom Connections are not supported in hosted landing pages, we had to use custom, embedded authentication. This works superb.

I’ve been looking at SSO for Auth0, they all talk about hosted login pages. Also this post: Sharing authentication between 2 sites does not answer my questions.

What I’m thinking, is to share the access token via the query string, and this way implement SSO. Is this supported? Is there an API for this?

Hey @roland

As it has been more than a few months since this topic was opened and there has been no reply or further information provided from the community as to the existence of the issue we would like to check if you are still facing the described challenge?

We are more than happy to assist in any way! If the issue is still out there please let us know so we can create a new thread for better visibility, otherwise we’ll close this one in week’s time.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.