I was wondering if there is any example code or any documentation pertinent to Asp.net MVC C# that I can refer to for validating the access tokens received via a custom domain.
Public signing keys for token
I don’t have a ton of experience with this stack but here’s everything we have on ASP.NET:
- GitHub - auth0-samples/auth0-aspnet-owin-mvc-samples: Quickstart and samples for ASP.NET (OWIN) MVC
- Authorization for ASP.NET Web APIs
- Auth0 ASP.NET (OWIN) SDK Quickstarts: Login
- Using C# Extension Methods for Auth0 Authentication
- Auth0 ASP.NET Core Web API SDK Quickstarts: Authorization
- Auth0 ASP.NET Core MVC SDK Quickstarts: Login
Maybe some of those would be helpful!
@konrad.sopala I don’t see anything related to validating tokens from Custom Domain. Is there any example from another technology stack that I can refer to?