I’m not able to create a new ticket because I’m not able to receive AuthO’s verification email, so hopefully someone can answer these questions here.
- Which endpoints are migrating to v3 besides GET /api/v2/users (search user)? Our code is also touching these other endpoints that contain “v2”:
- create user: POST /api/v2/users
- update user: PATCH /api/v2/users/<user_id>
- Instead of adding the
search_engine=v3 param, we can simply change v2 to the v3 in the endpoint URI?
Hello, would you like to DM me your tenant and email details so I can look into why you cannot create a Support ticket?
Regarding your questions:
- Yes, the only endpoints affected is the
GET /api/v2/users (https://auth0.com/docs/api/management/v2#!/Users/get_users).
- If you are already sending through the
search_engine= parameter, you can simply make sure that you pass
v3 instead of
v2 so the end result should look like: https://DOMAIN/api/v2/users?q=""&search_engine=v3 More info here.