Using Auth0 with Wordpress

Hey,
I am currently migrating my Wordpress instance to Auth0 using the Login by Auth0 plug. Everything is working great so far but I have some client side code that needs to access an API secured with Auth0. I installed the auth0-spa SDK and am using the getTokenSilently method to retrieve a token. This method was failing until I switched the Wordpress application over to SPA and now it works fine. Login with Wordpress still works too, but wondering if there is anything I should be on the look out for since this seems to be an odd configuration.

TIA
Mick

Hi @mick thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Auth0 Community! :cowboy_hat_face: :tada:

Indeed, the Wordpress Plugin can produce some hard to troubleshoot errors but it sounds like you’ve done a great job so far, Chapeau! Let me provide our doc on troubleshooting the Wordpress Plugin which covers some of the most common issues our customers tend to encounter:

Otherwise if there’s a more specific issue you’re facing, do reach out and we’ll be happy to take up the investigation.

Have a great week!

Best,
Colin