The User Import / Export Extension is not working and throwing the below error.
invalid_request: Failed to fetch configuration from:
There is an error page with “Oops, something went wrong”
Open the extension, and it will fail.
This is a known product issue and we have a backlog item to track it. Unfortunately, the expected delivery timeline is not available yet. We will keep you updated once it’s available.
Here is the workaround for solving this error.
- In your Auth0 Dashboard, go to the settings
- click on the Advanced Tab:
- Scroll down to the extensibility section:
- Change the node settings from Node 16 to Node 12, and then click on Save:
- Click on “Yes, Change the Node Runtime”:
- Then, Go to Extensions:
- Select the Installed Extensions tab
- Click on the options at the very right of the extension that is failing, and click on Uninstall
- Click on “Yes Uninstall”
- Then go to the “All extensions” tab and search for the extension you want to re-install:
- Click on Install:
- Then, you can try launching the extension again, and it will work.