Urgent Advice or Consulting Needed

The issue we are having is linked to the usage of different tools our site provides. Our site is built on Angular 6 and our identity provider is Auth0. We have a toolkit of other products that we make available to our users. Those tools get accessed via SAML connections.

Until recently our users logged into a custom database login. All SAML connections worked correctly with no issues. We have two different users: one authenticated from our own database and one authenticated form an external provider called Personify. Last week, we intended to stop using Personify as we are migrating to Fonteva (SAML IdP) (a Salesforce based AMS) through a new SSO into production. After launching our site into production, the users from the external provider were able to log in, but we cannot use any of the tools, being redirected to the login page after trying to access.

We are unable to find where the issue lies within Auth0. Any suggestions?

I am not certain if it is appropriate in this forum but are there consultants available to pay for assistance with Auth0?

Hi @Ccampbell,

Contact our professional services team:

or

Take a look at our partners network:

Hi Carol,
If you are still on the lookout for some help, I would be happy to help you out as the issue you are facing is something that I am confident of getting sorted out for you as in the past I have worked on some very complex Auth0 integrations.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great Saturday,
Andrew

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.