Universal login UI on safari has some changes in compare to the preview

Hi
I am using the universal login, custom HTML, Lock passwordless UI.
On the preview it looks like:

1. On my iPhone, thanks to the meta tag:
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />
    the UI is stretched.
    The Black Action Button is docked to the bottom in compare to above where it is docked to the input boxes (I can’t find relevant customization on the Lock Docs)

2. Another issue, is that on click on a field there is a zoom in that hides the action button (would not be relevant if the action button was tight with the fields and not docked to the bottom)

Other users of universal login passwordless over iphone safari, do you experience the same?
Is there a theme customization I am missing, except the GitHub - auth0/lock: Auth0's signin solution

I found a solution to the zoom problem-
on the universal login html, there is the
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />

add a: maximum-scale=1 value so there will be no auto zoom, but user pinch will still work.
so the above line will be
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1" />

So problem number #2 from the above is fixed. there will be no auto zoom on safari. I think it worth being in the default universal login (I used passwordless so had to base on the classic one).

Problem number #1 is still here. the action button is too low and partially covered by the Safari navigation bar: