Unable to implement Universal Login into React Native application, getting 403 error and "undefined"

I’ve been unsuccessful in implementing Universal Login into a React Native application. After following this Quickstart guide: Auth0 React Native SDK Quickstarts: Login, a get request is made to MY_DOMAIN.auth0.com/authorize with the following parameters:

• code_challenge → unsure of what this is/what populates it
  • code_challenge_method → unsure of what this is/what populates it
  • clientId → matches clientId in auth0 tenant as per guide setup
  • response_type → unsure of what this is/what populates it
  • redirect_uri → matches callback url in auth0 tenant as per guide setup
  • state → unsure of what this is/what populates it
  • scope → matches scope in auth0 call as per guide setup
  • client_id → matches clientId in auth0 tenant as per guide setup duplicate parameter? this already exists without an underscore as the third parameter
  • auth0Client → unsure of what this is/what populates it

The app simulator opens a browser as described in the browser-based vs. native login article, but I’m only shown a white page that says undefined. Sending the request on my laptop’s browser reveals the parameters and 403 response returned.

What should be noted is the React Native application I’m trying to implement Universal Login into is using functional components as opposed to the class components in the GitHub example.

I would be grateful for any insight into or assistance with my issue.

Thanks,
Graeme

Resolved.

I had incorrectly entered the callback URLs, and fixing those typos fixed this issue.