Using Lock.swift I want to add Sign-in with Apple support. I followed the tutorial here: Add Sign In with Apple to Native iOS Apps and got the button for Sign-in with Apple, but am running into two things:
- It is using the web based mechanism, instead of staying native. This is alright, but not an ideal user experience since they have to approve the browser session.
- It gets to FaceID or password entry and:
- For Face ID just says “Sign Up not complete”
- For password just has a spinner going next to the entered password
Is there something additional that needs to be done to get SiWA working correctly? I looked through the other guides and didn’t see anything missing in my configuration.
Please include the following information in your post:
Which SDK this is regarding: e.g. auth0-node
SDK Version: e.g. 2.29.0
Platform Version: e.g. Node 12.19.0
iOS 14/iOS 15
- Code Snippets/Error Messages/Supporting Details/Screenshots:
Is this a feature request or bug report? If so, please create an issue directly in the corresponding GitHub repo. The Community SDK category is for general discussion and support.