Terms and Condition

Hello,
We are considering using the Auth0 Essential plan for BtoB.
We are looking at what we need to clearly state to our customers in order to use Auth0 to build our service and make it available to them.
We would like to ask you a few questions regarding the content of your terms and conditions.

1. We are a Japanese corporation. What about the consumption tax and other value-added taxes at the time of payment? Will 10% be added based on the Japanese tax law?

2. We have read in Auth0’s terms and condition and there is a list of subprocessors.
    Are there any cases where the subprocessors on this list will use our information?
    https://cdn.auth0.com/website/legal/subprocessors-list.pdf

3. Is it correct to assume that the following rules apply to Auth0 personnel accessing our customer data?Is it correct that the following is a system that Auth0 can access to our data by our approving and granting access to you when we receive support?

(7.7) From the Terms of Service
Auth0 will ensure that its personal access Personal data only when authorized by Auth0,and in accordance with Auth0’s applicable controls.
Access is typicaly requred only in connection with Auth0’s provision of the Support program,and then only when necessary to resolve an issue.

1. I would like to confirm whether the provision of personal data to a third party in a foreign country falls under the provision of the Personal Information Protection Law.
    Regarding dashboard data, is it possible to view or access data that is personal information registered with our customer information in Japan or abroad?

Hey there!

Let me follow-up on that with appropriate team and I will get back to you as soon as I have information to share!