I have been using GET .eu.auth0.com/api/v2/users to read up to date list of users in my tenant for a coouple of months. It worked like a charm, but recently I have noticed that it started returning stale data:
- When new user registers it is immediately included into the list returned by v2/users API and all the data is correct.
- If user updates information about himself, e.g verifies e-mail, then GET /v2/users continue to return old data. The values themselves are stale as well as updated_at attribute: all of them match values at user creation.
3)If I open the same user in Auth0 console, I see correct values and correct timestamps.