SSO login with Organization returns 'unauthorized

Hi all,

I created a simple web application (dot core) together with all the snippets from the GitHub example but I am unable to log in. I’ve connected an Azure AD connection. I also added an organization with the reference to the AAD connection. I made sure that all callbackurls, clientIds, and secrets have been validated to make sure these are correct. I am also not using any roles or scopes.

Once I start the app locally, I get redirected to the AAD login page. Once logging in there, I get redirected back to the /callback page with the following error: OpenIdConnectProtocolException: Message contains error: ‘unauthorized’, error_description: ‘Access denied.’, error_uri: ‘error_uri is null’.

Within the log, I do see a record with it, saying that the login has failed, although I do successfully log in on the AAD. Any idea why I am getting the ‘Unauthorized’ error?

small update: the entire login flow was working ~ 5 days ago. When we try to create an entirely new trial account on Auth0 with the same SSO integration settings, it works as expected.