React SPA oauth-authorization access_denied

I setup react SPA based on quick start and it was working fine accepting test user sign up and login after email verification but now it’s hitting “access_denied” error.

I tried deleting database connection, re-creating a new one and enabling related application to use newly created database connection but still doesn’t work. FYI.

Can someone guide me with this? Thank you very much.

Warm regards,

Pyit Phyo Aung

I believe this is something specifically related to my tenant 'coz just deleting database connection and re-creating new ones a few times and trying through “try connection” from Auth0 console just didn’t work. So, I just re-create a new tenant with same settings and abandoned that tenant. FYI.

Warm regards,

Pyit Phyo Aung

Hey there!

Thanks for reporting that. And now on another tenant it’s working correctly?

Hi Konrad.

Yes, new tenant works fine. So, it’s a shame that previous tenant didn’t work out of the blue. Good that it’s just the start of forming the base.

Warm regards,

Pyit Phyo Aung

Gotchya sorry for the inconvenience! I need to ask you one more thing. During the configuration of both tenants have you taken exactly the same steps or are there any differences?

Hi Konrad.

Thanks very much for looking into my case. Yes, I took exactly the same steps. I highly suspect something went wrong internally with the tenant that gone bad.

Warm regards,

Pyit Phyo Aung

Got it, thanks for reporting that! For the process to be smooth I just encourage you to go with the tenants for which it works as your works are not that advanced fortunately so you won’t lose much but I will pass it to our engineering team so they can potentially share something around that anomaly.

I have the same issue on my tenant

Sorry to hear that. If you don’t have much to loose in terms of setup, you may as well ditch problematic tenant and create a new one UNLESS Auth0 community engineering team can guide you through. Good luck.

Warm regards,

Pyit Phyo Aung

Thanks but I am not able to even create a new tenant on my account. I am getting the same error just about everywhere on management pages.