Passwordless link to another mail service

Hi!

We’re actually finalizing our app by using Auth0. But I’m encountering an issue which is really important for my company.

We’ve many cases where we want send passwordless email. Based on client action (ending up some process before being converted) and support connection request for specific actions.

Our main issue is that actually we can’t send them through our CRM (HubSpot) while we’ve created all our templates on it and already sensing our whole mails through their API.

I would like know if you can add a feature to communicate and deal with HubSpot API to let it requesting passwordless link from their side when it must send it to our customers?

Hey there @antoine-pous, welcome to the Auth0 Community!

When you get a chance please visit Auth0: Secure access for everyone. But not just anyone. and share your request with us there. Each submission is read by our product team and directly shape what the future features look like. Please let me know if you have any questions!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.