Is there a known bug where clicking to return from Forgot Password after long duration causes an error?

Is there a known bug where clicking to return from Forgot Password after long duration causes an error? If I click on the Forgot Password link in the New Universal Login dialog and leave the Forgot Password display showing for a long period (not sure exactly, maybe 20-30 minutes), I get sent to the error page with an error suggesting too many logins open, couldn’t find a session, or issue with cookies but it seems to be related to the duration. Perhaps the state value is only valid for a certain period?

It seems Jon you will debug whole New Universal Login in one day :slight_smile: Waiting for the response from UL manager as soon as I have will relay it back!

Any update on this one Konrad?

Hey there!

Sorry for slight delay. I got the info from the Universal Login product manager that they wanted to reproduce that. Once they do that they will potentially contact me and I’ll pass the info here or they will reach out to you directly here. Thank you!

Hey there!

Can you let me know if the bug still occurs for you? I tried to reproduce it myself as well as the Universal Login manager but we didn’t succeeded.

Hey there!

Have you had a chance to see my last message?

Hi there,

I haven’t had chance to focus on this yet, but will let you know if we still see it when we get back to testing this area.

Thanks

Perfect! Thanks a lot!