I can't login using Vue: Login (https://auth0.com/docs/quickstart/spa/vuejs)

I can’t use auth0 universal login.

Please someone help me on this one.

Thanks.

Hi @rgallano

Welcome to Auth0 Community !!!

After creating a new connection, you also need to enable your application to use that connection. Use the Application tab in the connection settings and enable it.

Hope it helps

Thank you
Jeff

2 Likes

Hi @jeff0

Thank you for the reply.
I am a bit confused,

I already enabled my new connection that was the enabled one(referred on the image above).
What you mean is I still need to enable as Username-Password-Authentication connection to make the universal login work?

Thanks.

Hi @rgallano

Sorry my bad, I overlooked your previous screenshot.

Do you have Custom DB flag turned ON? If so, the login script has hard coded connection name Username-Password-Authentication. Can you please check and let me know if that is the case?

Thanks
Jeff

2 Likes

Hi @jeff0
I don’t use Custom DB, is there any way to configure that?

Hi @rgallano

You can also get more details in Monitoring → Logs. Try login again and check logs. Please post the output of your log here so we can look at it closely.

Thank you
Jeff

2 Likes

Hi @jeff0

that’s the log when I try to login.
I already have auth_config.js containing the domain and clientId.

I don’t understand why is this happening, I followed all the instructions on the quickstart guide.

Thanks.

Hi @rgallano

In the above screenshot, under the Summary section, you can see that Connection is coming up as N/A. I am suspecting your auth_config.js is missing some configuration. Please double check with docs and let us know if the issue still persists.

Thank you
Jeff

2 Likes

Hi @jeff0

Good day!

I already added realm and audience on the auth_config.json but still not working. I tried testing it but the universal login is just working when I try enabling the Username-Password-Authentication Database and that’s not supposed to be used because I have a different database to use.

Please can you help me with how to use the other database connection other than the Username-Password-Authentication? I can’t really find any documentation about it. Please help me.

Thank you.