How to remove/edit disclaimer in every auth0 email sent to users..?

When i sent any email to users i.e reset pass email or verify email, there is a disclaimer attached to each email. How and where i can remove/edit that disclaimer.
Thankx

I cannot reproduce that exact situation; one thing you may want to try if you haven’t done so already, would be to ensure that your tenant is configured to use a custom email provider (Configure External SMTP Email Providers) and NOT the built-in one as that will not allow template customizations.

After ensuring the above you can then fully customize the email templates (Customize Email Templates) so you could check if the situation would still persist. If yes, you should share a full email and headers (redact sensitive information).

Another interesting test would be to do the opposite thing; ensure you use a built-in provider and see if you still reproduce issue. If you don’t reproduce it then it may be your own email provider adding that information by default.

I have attached the disclaimer which is going out with every email.

Is that with a custom email provider or built-in one? Have you checked in multiple email clients and email providers? For example, creating a test user associated with a temporary email inbox (https://getnada.com/) and then test with that.