How to implement User consent and third-party applications, Cannot understand the docs, thanks in advance!

how to implement User consent and third-party applications, Cannot understand the docs, thanks in advance!

Hey there @sijo!

Can you tell me which docs have you tried following but failed? Thanks!

User consent and third-party applications tutorial, main problem is i didn’t understand it, so failed to produce a result , is there any working example, it will be great, thanks

We don’t have like a working example in form of a repo if you expect that. Only the step-by-step docs. Can you send here a link to the doc that you actually followed and tell me at which step are you failing? Thanks!

User Consent and Third-Party Applications following this article. Created a dynamic third party application, after that i’m failing to move forward,

Ok now we’ve got something to move from. Can you tell me what are you failing with exactly any error codes, logs, whatever, no idea how to move forward from where you are, etc? Thank you!

I’m currently trying to integrate third party application integrations with user consent, i’m able to create dynamic third party application from API endpoint, when i try to turn on connection like login with database or google from dashboard it returns the error “third party clients are only allowed on domain level connections: clientId”, for this reason i’m able to get the login UI in my third party app

Hey there!

I would like to ask you not to duplicate topics as it brings confusion and make it harder for others to find the answer for their questions. I will merge that one with the one you already started and move from the context you provided here. Thank you!

The first post i created was vague about details, so i created a new with little more detail about my issue, thanks for your help @konrad.sopala,

No worries! Let me try to reproduce and debug the process so we can see what’s the reason of such behaviour!

Thankyou @konrad.sopala hoping getting positive feedback from you soon

1 Like

Will get back to you once I know something!

Hai @konrad.sopala Any information regarding my query?