I’m new to Auth0, I can’t find any solution for this use-case:
- I’m having a React App, I have implemented auth0 successfully in there, having a corresponding Application (SPA) which is being created in Auth0 applications section.
- I have also configured Delegated Administration Dashboard Extention, which is working fine.
- I have added a link in my React App, which redirect the user to Delegated Admin Dashboard Page.
- Now what I want is user should not be prompted to log In again on Delegated Admin Page when he has already logged In on the React App, but currently User has to log In again in order to access the Delegated Admin Dashboard.
- Both SPA and Delegated Admin Extention is using the same DB.
- Delegated Admin Extention is using React SPA’s Client Id in the setting part.
Can anyone help me on this , it’s really important.