How long has apollo program been closed for?

Hi, I notice the Apollo Program is closed. I have never used it before but can’t help but ask how long has it been closed for? I had some blogs that would have been about how to perform certain operations in Auth0 and wouldn’t have minded migrating them over from my website to Auth0.

Hey there!

Not sure about it but I’m gonna connect you with appropriate person: @andrea.chiarelli . Can you guys discuss it via private message here and if you think that it will be valuable to share it here in the public thread, just go for it! Thank you!

Yeah I already twittered Andrea on his own posts asking for a bit of street cred so I can show my own blogs. But on second thought asking on his Twitter profile may not have been really appropriate. :grimacing:

But if he was busy, I’m cool. I already know Andrea has
fanatica .NET knowledge, (seen his blogs) :eyes:

Click here for my mind blowing HOW TO Auth0 blog on my website! As soon as the gates open, I will copy and paste every one of my highly detailed Auth0/.NET blogs, to Apollo… to decide.

Hey there!

I’ve never asked you to contact him through Twitter :slight_smile: I talked with Andrea a few minutes ago and one of our people who is maintaining the Apollo Program will get back to you shortly!

1 Like

Hi @Jords! I’m Diego and I’m the manager of the Apollo program. The program is not closed, but paused (we are not receiving new applications) since end of October. We are gonna be doing some changes to it and come back and recharged in ~Jan 2022.
We will love to have you onboard when that happens.

Cheers,
Diego

1 Like

Hey @Jords, sorry for not replying on Twitter. Maybe I missed your tweet :slight_smile:
Hope to see you on board next year

1 Like