Does auth0 support customize admin portal for changing UI fields on hosted page

We are building dynamic hosted pages for user registration at auth0. I just want to know that is it possible that we can have a customize admin portal where we can allow admin of portal to change fields on hosted pages we created for user registration. How can we achieve this functionality.

1 Like

Could you clarify bit more about how you are achieving this? What part is dynamic? As there is only one hosted login page per tenant I’m not clear what do you mean by we can allow admin of portal to change fields on hosted pages we created for user registration

1 Like

I am showing fields on auth0 hosted page on basis of the client_id which i get during the call to hosted page. I am hiding and showing fields on auth0 hosted registration page. What i want is that can we have a admin portal where user can add and remove fields from auth0 hosted registration page.I believe things are much explained. Please let me know if need to explain further.

1 Like

So If I’m understanding this correctly, your custom admin portal users with add/remove fields from user registration page and you will save those configurations on hosted login page html, right?

I’m not 100% sure if this is the best or proper way to do this (others here might have better ideas) but you could use deploy cli Deploy CLI Tool to deploy your hosted pages. Essentially your custom admin portal saves the changes in directory structure required by deploy-cli and then you can incorporate deploy-cli to automatically deploy the changes to your tenant.

1 Like