Custom Database - “Mysql is not a function” - Using for months - Enterprise only?

I have been using the custom database connection for 8 months with a free account. Today I was playing with the create script for the connection and began to see unusual errors, the most common being “Mysql is not a function”. After some googling and closer reading I saw a message:

" This feature is only available on Enterprise plans. [Reach out to sales]( to use this feature in production."

At this point, my web application is unusable because the API is throwing the MySql Error using the same code that has been set up for months. Is this a recent change? Was I supposed to able to use this from the outset? I have a “Contact Us” request to Auth0 at the moment to try and figure this out. Any assistance would be helpful. Auth0 has very little.

Thanks,

Nick

Hi @nzenitram

I don’t know about the commercial side, but this doesn’t sound to me like a commercial issue. It sounds like a bug in your custom DB script.

Install the real time web task logs extension, stick some debugging messages in, and report back here what you find. We’ll try to help out.

John

1 Like

I have since pulled it all out and am no longer using a custom DB. I still can’t explain this messge:
" This feature is only available on Enterprise plans. [Reach out to sales]( to use this feature in production."