Are there any limitation to email domains?

Hello,
In the process of testing my customer signup, I stumbled across a problem while registering a user from inbox.lv.
After the successful signup the verification email was not sent at all. I checked the logs and there was no errors.
I don’t know if that particular provider blocks some emails (i use AWS as a custom email provider) but I was wondering, are there some “suspicious” email provider that are automatically being blocked by auth0?

This can be tricky to track down. If you are using AWS as a custom e-mail provider then check the amazon logs. You should be able to see the message being delivered to the remote (inbox.lv) provider.

You may see it being delivered, in which case the problem is on the inbox.lv end, or you may see a greylisting type error or hard failure, that’ll indicate your next steps.

John

In the AWS logs I didn’t find anything relevant and the rejected send metric it’s 0 for the past 2 days.
I guess it was a temporary outage of that particular email provider or something broke briefly down the line because now the verification email works correctly (after I tried to manual resend the email from the user management panel).

Thank you for the fast answer.