Apility migration to Auth0

Hello!

I asked this question via Apility support, but I think, when answered may help more people.

What would be the best way to migrate from Apility to Auth0? Will this be an automated process or should we migrate ourselves?

In the forum I found that we cannot log into the Auth0 dashboard with our Apility credentials (Can I login into Auth0 Signals user interface with my Apility.io account? And the other way around?)
But I also found that we cannot sign up with our Apility e-mail adress (Can I use the email I used for Apility.io account in Auth0 Signals?)
Which leads me to assume Auth0 will arrange the migration, but I could be wrong.

Will the Apility api url stay in existence or should we transfer it to Auth0 api url at some point? In that case we would of course like to be notified.

For now the Apility api and dashboard still work peachy, but I’d like to be prepared. I hope someone can help us stay prepared :slight_smile:

Hey there @Ninke!

There are certain changes going around Apility (Signals) stack right now and unfortunately I’m not able to provide you with any guidance on that as of now as may advice may become obsolete shortly. I’ll let you know once we have some update on that front. Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like