Currently, we are working on the implementation of magic links (to use them as an alternative to verification code, to enhance user experience). We are using native passwordless authentication. Is there a way to authenticate users automatically like this:
- User enter the e-mail address,
- App sends a request to Auth0,
- User received e-mail address with verification code and a magic link,
- User clicks on a magic link,
- User is redirected to some URL in the browser,
- URL is confirmed, Auth0 authenticates this user, user can go back to the app and be authenticated without any deep link and verification code.
Is such a scenario possible? Or the only way is to use the deep link solution?