I am not sure where to report this issue on a tracker. Please point me if this is not the correct place.
We have a few social authentication providers along with a passwordless email (via code) options for unified sign-in flow, on a custom hosted page.
We have also enabled the Auth0 Account Linking Extension.
Here are the steps that break the extension:
- Sign in for the first time using the passwordless email option.
- Sign out from the application
- Sign in using any social provider with the same email.
- The Auth0 Account Linking Extension is Triggered as expected.
- Select continue on the widget
Error: A blank screen with
cannot get /wsfed error on it.
There are no errors logged on the application.
However, if you switch the steps 1 and 3, that is use a social provider for first time account creation and then follow the email passwordless path. It seems to work without issues.