Accidentally blocked my auth0 account.. How to get it back?

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

I accidentally blocked my account via entering the password a few times incorrectly. This happened because I entered the password via macOs fingerprint and the password was an old one.

I created a second account in auth0, just to get the chance to communicate with auth0 support engineers here.

I have a really important tenant and I don’t want to lose it. How can I unblock my account?

Hi @sarunas.marozas2,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you’ve locked yourself out of your Auth0 account after accidentally using old credentials.

First, have you taken a look at your inbox with the email address associated with your account?

You should have received an email about having your account blocked, which also provides you with a way to unblock yourself.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

Good morning,

Thank you for a quick response, @rueben.tiow . Yes, that is the case.
I have double-checked my inbox and there is no email there with information about blocking my account.

The last email I received from Auth0 was December 2, 2021about turning on MFA for the tenant.

Is it possible to somehow trigger that email for it to come into my inbox?

Can anyone please help?

Is auth0 making fun of me? My account is blocked, yet I receive auth0 community forum summary emails saying they haven’t seen me for a while.

Come on. Can somebody please help me unblock the account? I would just like to log back into auth0…

Hi @sarunas.marozas2,

Thank you for your responses.

All right, since you weren’t able to unblock yourself, let me follow up with you via DM to obtain details about the tenant so I can have one of our Auth0 Developer Support Engineers remove this block.

Please bear with me.

Thank you.