Management API Delay

I’m trying to update users with MANAGEMENT API and I’m getting a DELAY (around 4/5 hours).
The issue:

1. I can create a user with success. I can see the user in USERS at Auth0 website.
  2. I’m using the MANAGEMENT API (https://myapplication.auth0.com/api/v2/users) to update the user. Unfortunately the new users are not listed in the response of this endpoint. Only after 4/5 hours I can see them in the list.

Did someone face the same issue?
BTW, my account is the FREE one.

The tenant in question may have not been migrated correctly as part of the action performed to answer a somewhat recent user search incident. Although it’s unexpected that you get different behavior between the users list in the dashboard and the API as the list also depends on user search so usually any issue is reflected in both.

The recommendation would be for you to reach to support through the email address listed in the incident linked above. The reason to go down that route is that this will require confirming tenant names and possibly also sharing some other tenant/use case specific information that is not suitable to do through a public forum.

I’m experiencing issue with users search today. Is that b/c we use free plan currently ?
related issue: App Metadata search not working anymore - Auth0 Community

I’m experiencing issue with users search today. Is that b/c we use free plan currently ?
related issue: App Metadata search not working anymore - Auth0 Community

As per noted in the user search incident linked there might be some some constraints in what you can search for, but the core of user search is available independently of the subscription so unless it was a temporary issue you should still be able to perform certain user search queries even if you don’t have a paid subscription.

Thanks guys. I have already found the issue.