Users not visible in Management Dashboard after creation

I’m having trouble creating new Users through the Management Dashboard. This works (as in, I get to see a User details page), but none of the new Users are visible in the list containing all existing Users. I’ve created three User accounts with three different email addresses. I was able to log in with one of them, but that User is nowhere to be found on the Users page now. The User entity does seem to exist, as I get a “The user already exists” error on attempting to create another User with one of these three email addresses. Does anyone know what’s causing this, and how to fix or work around this?

I am too having the same issue.

Have same issue, is this resolves with time or users dashboard is broken completely?

In my specific case, one-to-one support was offered by Auth0 staff. The problem was resolved by a re-indexing action. Not sure if this triggered a re-index for other customers, too. I’m closing this question for now.

I am too having the same issue.

Have same issue, is this resolves with time or users dashboard is broken completely?

As additional information to others that may find this question; if you still experience issues similar to the one described by @floris you can reach to the support team using the email address available in the description of the original user search incident. This would be the recommended method of reaching out to support because this way you can disclose specific information about the tenant being affected in a private way which is something you may not want to do in a public space like this one.

@dhaval_ads @alexey.kruchenok if you’re experiencing a similar issue and it was not yet resolved then see the answer that I provided here for additional information about the steps you can take.

Thanks @jmangelo . I’ve accepted your reply as best answer, so that it’s easy to find by others.