Error when listing the users in dashboard

Hi Guys,

Recently I’m getting this odd issue in my auth0 account where I got There was an error. Please try again. when I clicking User section.
Is there something I can do to fix this issue?
Is this issue is related with users created from the lock or is a servers status issue?

user section error

@communications can you please confirm if this issue is still occurring? Note, one of the open issues from our Indexing issue last week:
https://status.auth0.com/

• The Search API returns 503 when paging through more than 10,000 user
    records This is typically being used
    for user export. We are working on
    providing a longer term solution to
    user export that can scale and doesn’t
    stress the Search cluster. In the
    meantime you can open a support ticket
    if you need your users exported.

There was a related incident for user search at that time so it might be associated as the Users section depends on user search feature; if this still happens then please let us know.

Hi,
This was a problem for me about a month ago, and it has started happening again today, 10/18/17. I was able to search for a few users, but now I just keep getting the message “There was an error. Please try again.” over and over, with no way to even search for a user.

I’ve attached a screen shot. Is this going to be resolved soon?

Thanks,
Dina
![alt text][1]

Hi,
This was a problem for me about a month ago, and it has started happening again today, 10/18/17. I was able to search for a few users, but now I just keep getting the message “There was an error. Please try again.” over and over, with no way to even search for a user.

I’ve attached a screen shot. Is this going to be resolved soon?

Thanks,
Dina
![alt text][1]

There was an incident today that can explain the situation; the situation should now be back to normal, however, let me know if you still experience the situation. In addition, for scenarios similar to these where the feature starts returning an error with no changes on your side it may be worthwhile to also keep a look at https://status.auth0.com/ to see if anything is posted relevant to the situation.

Thank you so much for your quick response. I just logged back in and the user section is working fine. I also signed up for notification from the status page. Thanks for sending that link as well.

Dina

Hi,
This error message, “There was an error. Please try again,” is popping up again when I search in the Users section. It keeps repeating itself, and takes up a lot of room on the page. Sometimes a user is not found when searching by name or email, but if I search for just the domain name, for example “auth0.com,” then that user is found.

It has repeated itself 15 times on my page today, and just keeps adding to the page, even if the user is found. I’ve attached a screenshot![alt text][1].
Should I put in a ticket for this issue?
Thanks,
Dina Kovar