Login problems MFA google

I have a paid account in auth0 the email for login is fsiatama@sicex.com, the provider is google, this account use MFA with google authenticator, but i lost my phone and i can’t login, the system don’t send me a email for pasword recovery.

can you help me?

what a mess of support, the service is the worst, the phones never answer, they are only interested in selling, I have been writing them for two weeks and trying to call them to solve something very simple and it has not been possible.

what a mess of support, the service is the worst, the phones never answer, they are only interested in selling, I have been writing them for two weeks and trying to call them to solve something very simple and it has not been possible.

@fsiatama I’m sorry about your situation. Have in mind that the preferred method of support is the support center as that is the one where there is an SLA involved. The support team also participates in this community, but this does not have the same support guarantees. In addition, you provided an answer to your own question shortly after posting it so it meant the question was removed from the unanswered queue which is the one that has more visibility.

If I understood you correctly your issue is with login to the Auth0 account itself so you can’t access the support center. Can you confirm if this is the case? If that’s the case will ensure someone with the proper access to resolve this situation is made aware it.

thank you very much, that’s exactly my problem, I can not access the support center.

I’m relaying this internally so that the next timezone is aware of it; they should be in touch with you in order to address the situation.

According to the information I have this situation was already addressed.

As useful information for others experiencing similar situation where you’re unable to login to support center due to a lost/not working second factor of authentication you can indeed use this community to let us know of your problem, however, avoid replying to it with an answer as that means removing the question from the unanswered queue which reduces the visibility and delays any response.