Error with post-user-registration hook

In the last 17 hours we experience an intermittent issue with the post-user-registration hook.

The error from the log is:

ExtensibilityLogicError on post-user-registration: MODULE_NOT_FOUND Unable to compile the extensibility code as javascript

The error does not happen when debugging the hook.

If your hook requires modules or specific modules versions that are not available by default in the platform then the hook should list those requirements, in particular, by accessing the tools menu and then selecting NPM Modules. You did not provide any information about the modules being used in your hook so a more informed reply is not possible; my best recommendation would be, if you haven’t done so already, to include every module dependency you need in the hook NPM modules list and see if it addresses the situation. If you continue to experience the problem then please update the question with additional information about the modules and versions being used.

I updated the Node modules as you suggested. We effectively forgot to update the dependencies.
I’ll keep monitoring the logs and update accordingly.

Thank you.

I updated the Node modules as you suggested. We effectively forgot to update the dependencies.
I’ll keep monitoring the logs and update accordingly.

Thank you.

I can confirm it did fix the issue. Thanks.

I can confirm it did fix the issue. Thanks.