Any way to disable email verification or customize verification page URL?

We would like to have a way disable email verification or change the URL for email verification page

We are using the login with Auth0 WP plugin in a WP multisite environment and we also have clients using domain mapping and the email verification URL is something they would like to be tied to their domain to avoid confusion for end users.

If you access the Email / Templates section in the Dashboard and then select the verification email template you can disable its status. To my knowledge the URL sent to email will always have to be the one currently being sent, but you can also configure a Redirect To URL where the user will be redirected when the action completes. This may not be exactly what you want as the URL that the user clicks in the email is still the original one; the user will just be then redirected again to the custom one you provide.

Thank you for your reply jmangelo,

We will need to think some more over this as we have many clients with domain mapping in our network so we will need a proper custom redirect to satisfy them all, if possible…

I am not clear yet if what happens if we disable verification email - will this disable the verification service - is that right?
I could not find documentation on this…

Thank you for your reply jmangelo,

We will need to think some more over this as we have many clients with domain mapping in our network so we will need a proper custom redirect to satisfy them all, if possible…

I am not clear yet if what happens if we disable verification email - will this disable the verification service - is that right?
I could not find documentation on this…

You would disable the built-in verification emails sent by Auth0 which also provide the automatic update to the email verified flag associated with each database user profile. If you have a different way to go through the email verification process you can consider disabling it and then updating the users email verification flag manually through the Management API.