React Native - ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

I have done this in all the right ways and have encountered such a problem. Auth0 React Native SDK Quickstarts: Login

![alt text][1]

![alt text][2]

The error in question seems to indicate that the application was not properly configured in order to ensure that the custom scheme com.example was registered as being handled by the application. Given that the purpose of the custom scheme is to be unique it’s unlikely to have any other application handling it so if your application does not do so you will get the ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME.

Ensure that you went through all the steps detailed at the native configuration section of the quickstart:

If you still don’t find the source of the issue it may help if you update your question with the exact activity configuration you’re using in order to handle the custom scheme.

I am having this same issue, and have double checked my Android Activity configuration is correct. My applicationId has capital letters in it, and I noticed the react-native-auth0 library transforms these to lowercase. Could this mismatch be part of the problem? If so are there any workarounds for this?

I am having this same issue, and have double checked my Android Activity configuration is correct. My applicationId has capital letters in it, and I noticed the react-native-auth0 library transforms these to lowercase. Could this mismatch be part of the problem? If so are there any workarounds for this?

To my knowledge the canonical representation of the scheme means the use of the lowercase version of it so the transformation to lowercase can be explained by this. Having said that, in theory I believe it should be case-insensitive, however for better interoperability and as a way to diagnose your problem I would recommend sticking to lowercase everywhere.