Switch/Open native view on top of hybrid webview in iOS

I’ve created a sample of cordova app and downloaded native tokbox sample app. I’ve carefully integrated the native tokbox sample in cordova app. As both these samples are separate so they work one at a time.
In “AppDelegate.m” file, I have this function:

• (BOOL)application:(UIApplication*)application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary*)launchOptions
    {
    self.viewController = [MainViewController alloc] init]; //line1
    return [super application:application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:launchOptions]; //line2
    //return YES; //line3
    }
    which automatically created when we create a cordova app. Now, when I run this above code I can see cordova app running. But when I uncomment the line3 and comment the line1 and line2 then I can see the tokbox sample view.
    Now, I want to see this tokbox sample view on top of my cordova view on some other function. As all the functions are already been created in tokbox sample so I just want to call that file so that the view automatically changes or comes on top of previous view and the functions run from that file.
    In Android, I have done this by using Intent to move from one file to another.
    If anyone can tell me the code to achieve this it’ll be a great help.

This is a community site focused on providing assistance to developers making use of the Auth0 service; there’s some level of technical questions that focus on specific technologies or platforms that will still be answered because they are somehow associated with the integration of Auth0 into client applications.

However, unless I’m missing something your question has no relation to the scope mentioned above. If I’m mistaken then please clarify your situation, otherwise I would recommend you to post those sort of question in more general Q&A platforms, in particular, consider posting it in StackOverflow. Using StackOverflow will also reach an wider audience.