Enabling impersonation on free tier

The docs say we can use impersonation on the free tier but that we need to contact support. But when I contact support the ticket is immediately closed. Please help!

Yes, unfortunately, in my experience, technical support is a real pain and they are letting their product down. I have a paid account and cannot submit a support ticket, upgraded specifically to get support and have impersonation switched on and still waiting for this to happen.

Impersonation is currently disabled and it will soon be replaced with a newer version which offers a number of improvements. The common response is the invitation to postpone the use of this feature until the new version releases.

Please turn it on for us. It was listed as a feature.

Sorry but I’m having trouble understanding what you said. We need this feature now. Can it be turned on?

Please turn it on for us. It was listed as a feature.

Yes, unfortunately, in my experience, technical support is a real pain and they are letting their product down. I have a paid account and cannot submit a support ticket, upgraded specifically to get support and have impersonation switched on and still waiting for this to happen.

Sorry but I’m having trouble understanding what you said. We need this feature now. Can it be turned on?

As outlined in the documentation, Impersonation may be disabled by default for your tenant. This is due to this feature being overhauled to take into account additional security considerations. Because of this, we highly recommend waiting for the new impersonation feature to become available. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA for this.

If you would still like to enable impersonation for your account, please leave a comment under this answer. The support team will follow up with you in a private support ticket. Please do not post your requests as additional answers - this is a breach of the community guidelines.

Note, due to the process of enabling this, we do not provide an ETA on when it will be applied to your account.

Yes, please enabled it for our account. Thank you!

Any update? It seems like you should be able to give a rough idea of when this might be done.

@prod A private support ticket was created for you last week - please check your email for this and respond in that ticket.

Please, enable this feature for my account. Thank you.

@ma Please check your email for a private support ticket followup.

Hello, I have three accounts, but impersonation is only enabled for two of them. Can you please enable it on the one that its missing?
Thank you.

Please could this be enabled for my account too.

Please enable impersonation for our account. Thank you.

Hello, could you please enable Impersonation feature on our account, domain:
activate-bh-dev.eu.auth0.com

Thank you,
G.Paolo

@prashant will these requests have a follow up? My app is about to go into production, and impersonation is a requirement.

Hi, could I please have impersonation enabled across our whole account?