PATCH /api/v2/connections/:connection_id does not return an error when adding a 3rd party client to "enabled_clients" list

When updating a connection using PATCH on /api/v2/connections/:connection_id to add a 3rd party client to the connection’s enabled_clients list, the management API returns the updated connection object featuring the new client. But when fetching again the connection using GET, the newly added client is absent.

Instead the management API should return an error when trying to add a 3rd party client to connection’s enabled clients.

A similar erroneous behavior can be observed on the management dashboard when toggling on a connection for a 3rd party client.

I replicated the situation and this is indeed showing an inconsistent behavior. I reported this internally so it’s being tracked on our backlog, however, at this time I can’t provide you with a definitive timeline for the outcome of this report. We’ll let you know when we have more information.

thank you @jmangelo, it’s not blocking for me anymore and at least the info is tracked now.
I just meant to confirm this bug with you.

thank you @jmangelo, it’s not blocking for me anymore and at least the info is tracked now.
I just meant to confirm this bug with you.