Facebook login keeps creating error

Hi there,

I am trying to set up Auth0 on Discourse. As of right now, nothing seems to be working, including social logins. I have set up everything as instructed (URIs, secrets and keys, etc) and receive an error message each time I try to login. When I try to log into Facebook, I see this message:

“Can’t Load URL: The domain of this URL isn’t included in the app’s domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.”

I noticed on this page that it mentions clicking on Connections > Social and then selecting Facebook to bring up settings options in order to input the client id and secret. However, clicking Facebook does nothing. I have Facebook logins set up on Discourse itself and they are functioning normally, so I know the disconnect is occurring somewhere within Auth0. Is there something I might have missed?

The domains I’ve set are forum.rosen.com and rosen.auth0.com and the URIs I’m using are NC Divorce Forum and https://rosen.auth0.com/login/callback.

Thanks,
Charlie

Try adding your Auth0 domain to the Site URL setting in Facebook, after that, re-copy the App ID and App Secret from Facebook, into the Auth0 Facebook connection settings. (Make sure you’re an administrator user).

This is the issue I’m having. I cannot modify the Auth0 Facebook connection settings. I am on the page as seen below but any time I click on Facebook, nothing happens. I thought this was because Auth0 was pulling the Facebook and other social info from Discourse itself, but when I tried disabling it on Discourse, I still had the same problem.

![alt text][1]

Hi, a few months later, but just in case anyone had the same problem, you can try to disable the “Use Strict Mode for Redirect URIs” option in facebook login settings:
![alt text][1]