Problem with lock and "data hash arguments required"

I have my own API that I use with my backend without problems and I can login using Social providers from my mobile app(UWP) successfully, but the problem is when I use the section in the Lock page to sign up another user using email and password.
The user is created but I get in the log section of the dashboard this message “data and hash arguments required”.

I did some tests and I realize If I create a new user from Database-> Create & Login work fine If I use the user that I created with lock the first time I can get the token but If I try a second time I get again this error “data and hash arguments required”.
If I go to Database->Login and I try with the user that I got that error and I login I get the same error.

I guess the Lock control change something in the user data and that is why I can not user the user anymore.

Someone could help me to solve this problem?

Based on previous question you asked you seem to be using a custom database connection. When using custom database connections, username/password authentication go through your own custom scripts so if you’re getting errors specific only to the database connection it may be worthwhile to review the custom scripts.

For example, a quick Google search for the error message you’ll see this may be coming from bcrypt; still assuming the custom database connection angle then the password check is done by your scripts and it’s likely you’re using bcrypt. If that’s the case make sure that you’re calling it correctly.

From the linked SO question one possible cause may be:

bcrypt.compare takes 3 params: passwordHash, passwordToCheck and callback.
This error means one of the first 2 params are either null or undefined.

Based on the above you may want to check your scripts or inputs coming from the applications.

Hello thank you for your response. My scripts were working fine the issue is present now after I created a new API and I am using this API to manage the authentication of my application.
I guess the API is the problem.

Hello thank you for your response. My scripts were working fine the issue is present now after I created a new API and I am using this API to manage the authentication of my application.
I guess the API is the problem.