In social registration is there any way to change the auth0.com that appears when registering with providers?

My employer wants to know if this can be changed.

![alt text][1]

At this time, the configuration of social provider through Auth0 implies the use of a redirect URL associated to your Auth0 account which is also under the Auth0 domain.

A recent change from Google lead to the update of their OAuth related screens to show the parent domain of the redirect URL associated with the OAuth request instead of the application name configured by the developer; this is a measure to increase security and from the information available online, although they will allow a more customized experience in the future this is what is available at the moment. To answer your question, at this time there is no supported way to further customize the screens in question.

The redirect domain shows the real place the token will be sent (vs. the name was not verified and could have been anything).
(source: Google OAuth consent screen not showing app Logo and Name)

For more information about this and for your convenience I also include the relevant Google blog posts that were linked from the previous SO question/answer:

I have this same issue.

Is it possible to configure the redirect url that Auth0 passes to Google? Then I can configure it to point to my own domain, and forward the response to the Auth0 url to finish the process.

To my knowledge, that URL cannot be configured.

To get around this, is it perhaps possible to do the oauth dance via my own backend, and as a last step create the user in auth0 via the auth0 api? With that user account still being a “google-oauth2” type in auth0?

User creation through the API is available for database, passwordless connections, but not for social so I don’t believe a strategy such as that one would work. In theory if you really want to go around this while Google works on providing alternatives you could consider setting up a custom OAuth2 social connection to act as the middle-man; but I never tested this. See this other question on the subject for more info on this.