Issues with subscription

I’m having trouble getting Auth0 to stop charging me for my subscription, is there an accounts contact who can help?

Not able to raise a support ticket or talk to anyone on the phone numbers provided.

Is this still an issue for you? The reason I ask is that the associated account seems to have been deleted, but I’m unsure if you deleted it as a way to try to fix the issue or if you deleted before and the issue is still going on.

Hi there, yes still seeing charges each month for this whole year. last charge was May 25.

The associated account is Intergen or Team Intergen correct?

The admin was probably listed as David Shorter, if that helps.

I’ll redirect your request so that it can be reviewed.

Hi @hamish can you try deleting it manually from the Dashboard? That would be selecting the Checkout option from the Subscription tab on the Dashboard. Let us know how it goes, please! Thanks!

Hi Lobo,
No I no longer have access to the account, to start both admins left the business & Auth0 are telling me the account has been deleted.

Hamish

Any luck @jmangelo ?
Appreciate you helping out, I’ve not had much luck to date

We can still access your account. Please send me an email to address to give you access to the Dashboard so you can do this by yourself. I will also mail the Dashboard admins so they can confirm this action can be done.

Hi Lobo,
No I no longer have access to the account, to start both admins left the business & Auth0 are telling me the account has been deleted.

Hamish

Hi Lobo,

Hamish

Hi Lobo,

Hamish

@lobo im assuming you work for Auth0?

hi @hamish yes, I work at Auth0. Please email me at daniel@auth0.com and we will follow up the thread from there. Glad to help :slight_smile: