How to verify emails passwordlessly, store them in Google Sheets and redirect users to a code-prefilled Google Form?

Peace and Greetings everyone,

I’m not a developer and I’ve been googling a lot to find an unlimited, free, and easy away to verify emails that we collect through Google Form for a non-profit cause.

I finally found Auth0 and I hope it saves us time and money!

We need the scenario to be like this:

• We share a link on our facebook page for people who need our help.
  • This link leads to a page that only asks the users for their emails.
  • The users enter their emails and verify with magic links.
  • Finally, Auth0 does two things:
    1. Generates unique codes and stores them in a Google Sheet, paired with the verified emails.
    2. Redirects users to a Google from, prefilled with their unique codes.

On our side, we will make the function or the conditional formatting required between the two Google sheets to pair the verified emails with their responses based on the unique codes.

As you can see, the term “Active Users” don’t apply to us, as we don’t have logins.
We only want to verify emails before filling the Google Form.
I wonder if we will be affected by the 7000 users limit.

So, the BIG question is… How can we do that with Auth0?
Please, in details.

Thank you in advance.

I tried to follow this question, but it keeps giving a permission error!
I hope this comment will make me follow the question.

Auth0 Passwordless features can support your ‘verification’ process for the emails, by using the magic link:

In order to achieve your other requirements (Google Sheets integration) you will require a developer, or some developer knowledge. As a summary:

Finally, Auth0 does two things:

1 Generates unique codes and stores them in a Google Sheet, paired with
the verified emails.

This can be done inside a Rule. Your developer will need to setup this integration, using the Google Sheets API. You can store the unique code in app_metadata.

2 Redirects users to a Google from, prefilled with their unique codes.

Auth0 will redirect back to your webpage with the user’s token. Your webpage will need to extract the unique code from the app_metadata, and redirect to the Google form.