Webhook: How do we retrieve the application client's metadata?

I added metadata to my client under advanced settings.

I need to be able to determine which client the user is register a new user on.

I did console.log(client.clientMetadata) and it returns that this is not defined.

My user is registering a new account for that client app so I don’t understand how this is not defined.

Any ideas??

I need to be able to send this data to my REST endpoint so it knows which app this customer is registering for.

Can you explain what are you trying to do in the registration hook that requires the client metadata?

I actually figured an alternative route to this by adding the metadata to the user from the mobile side. However, what I’m trying to do is that I need to send the app name to my REST endpoint so that I can set up configurations for that app. But, I have to know which app it is. My REST endpoint is called after a new user registers via the webhook.

I’m now running into issues with the POST request. I need to be able to send HTTP headers along with the POST. But, for some reason, it’s not allowing me to add the headers to the POST request.
Using this library: GitHub - request/request: 🏊🏾 Simplified HTTP request client.

Can you make sure you are using the correct version docs the request on server can be checked at Redirecting to https://auth0-extensions.github.io/canirequire/

I got it to work. I used it without the 2.65. I just ended up having to create the options with the url, headers, and form-data and then send that as request.post(options)

I actually figured an alternative route to this by adding the metadata to the user from the mobile side. However, what I’m trying to do is that I need to send the app name to my REST endpoint so that I can set up configurations for that app. But, I have to know which app it is. My REST endpoint is called after a new user registers via the webhook.