Custom authentication page without any dependencies.

So, im trying to make a custom authentication page for my Electron app. It should authenticate against Auth0. But now comes my problem: When i use Auth0.js, i get a “Origin header required.” error. So i decided to try and make the login page work without Auth0.js. But im having a hard time: I cant find any API endpoint that will let me pass a username or an email and a password to Auth0 and get a JWT/ID Token back. I dont want to use Lock or the hosted authentication page as i need to follow strict UI guidelines. I also have a social auth provider set up, and i need a way to authenticate with it, again using a custom login page. I know that social providers need a custom page, and i can tolerate that. Any solutions to this? Does someone know of those API endpoints or how i could fix Auth0.js?

I also hav the same query mine was react app. do you have any update over it.

Hey there!

Sorry for such huge delay in response! We’re doing our best in providing you with best developer support experience out there, but sometimes our bandwidth is not enough comparing to the number of incoming questions.

Wanted to reach out to know if you still require further assistance?