TLS issues when calling AuthenticationApiClient

Hi
we disabled TLS1.0 on our web server and still when we call AuthenticationApiClient we see that it use TLS1.0.
To solve this issue we added System.Net.ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = System.Net.SecurityProtocolType.Tls12; before the API call but I am wondering why it’s happening? why it doesn’t use TLS1.2 by default?

Are you certain that you have configured your server to use TLS 1.2? Have you tried with any other applications?

As far as I’m aware, the AuthenticationApiClient should use whatever you have configured as the default. It doesn’t override any settings.

Thank you for reply, will check, unfortunately I don’t have direct access to prod.
So could you please provide details about supported TLS? What versions are supported by Auth0 API?

Hi there @slicecall, I checked with our development team a while back relating to this question and was able to confirm that we use TLS 1.0 - 1.2 for the Public Cloud. I hope this helps you in your pursuits and be sure to let us know if you have any questions in the future!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.