Getting "Problem processing your login request" when trying to sign in to Auth0 Community with social login

Hi, everytime I try to sign in to Auth0 community by using my Google account, I get a page telling me that there was a problem processing my login request. It can’t be a problem with the Identity Provider, otherwise I wouldn’t be signed in to manage.auth0.com automatically despite getting the aforementioned error on community.auth0.com . Signing in to manage.auth0.com first doesn’t solve the problem. Other people with email adresses of the same domain can login successfully, others get the same error as I do. Is there any solution to this problem?

Could it be that Auth0 community ignores email domains on social logins, so that a user with the same name cant login despite having a different domain after the @ symbol?

I experienced the same problem and find it to be very annoying…

would be happy about an answer or better: solution to this.

Hey there!

Sorry for such huge delay in response! We’re doing our best in providing you with best developer support experience out there, but sometimes our bandwidth is not enough comparing to the number of incoming questions.

Wanted to reach out to know if you still require further assistance?