Profile is returning null for everything except 3 values

This has been working on production for quite some time, but as I set up a new client with SSO we had the issue where the only tokens being returned when accessing the user in the API call was the token.Idtoken, token.AccessToken, and Token.RefreshToken. Not receiving any of the additonal profile information and in the web portal log I am able to generate a user who obtains all of that information based on the first log in.

Are any issues similar to this being reported? I can verify that it is through the process of getting the user information from auth0’s side therefore it can’t be something purely on our end. If it is then so be it but want to verify that were not seeing issues widespread.

As it has been more than a few months since this topic was opened, and there has been no reply or further information provided as to the existence of the issue, we are closing this topic. Please don’t hesitate to create a new topic if this issue is still present, we would be happy to work with you to help find a resolution.